Hello and thank you for finding Pixl Photography! My name is Lorelei White, and I am an award-winning photographer located in the Boston area.
With over 20 years of experience and training in the art of photography, I work with my clients to plan custom sessions and produce beautiful portraits according to their creative visions.
I specialize in modern female portraiture, and am inspired by the renowned work of Vanity Fair for every day women. Therefore, PixL-Photography functions differently than a traditional portrait studio. By providing the client with professional hair, makeup, and styling PixL-Photography creates a one-of-a-kind experience and product (explore our process more in depth here).
It is my singular goal to provide women with beautiful portraits that they can pass down for generations.
Beyond women's portraiture, I have extensive experience with family and children's photography. My extensive high-art wardrobe contains various pieces, from beautiful lace dresses to bespoke floral bonnets, to create equally unique and exquisite children's portraits.
I began my adventure in photography as a child, running around with a 35mm film camera. I was inspired by my grandfather, an avid amateur photography, and the passion to capture my experiences never faded.
After establishing a career with the US Air Force I spent my seven-year tour documenting my travels, friends, and cherished moments in time. After returning from my adventures with the US Air Force I began an adventure of my own, and started a family. My focus then shifted to documenting my daughter, nieces, and our time together. My passion for photography continued to grow as I refined my technique, until PixL-Photography was established in 2014.
Whether it is taking photos of families, children, business professionals, or a beautiful sunset over the ocean; producing beautiful images is my passion.
All of my work is customized for my clients and I love working with clients to come up with creative sessions that will be uniquely their own. I have the experience and the lighting to provide you with the absolute best image possible, at the location of your choosing.
I am located on the border of Bedford and Billerica beside the Concord River and can readily accommodate natural settings against the forest, as well as the open water. Likewise, if you have a location in mind I can easily travel to your destination of choice.
From the formal precision of a studio to the beauty of the forest, anywhere is possible with PixL-Photography.
Again, thank you so much for your interest in my work. Contact me today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your photography needs. I looking forward to working together!
- The Bump.com
- Boston Voyager
- Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine
- Gallery of Refined Art Digital Composite Wing Publications
- Woodworking Magazine
- 4 images selected for the top 50 International Black & White Child Photo Contest. These images will be published at the end of 2017 in their gallery of winners.
- Made the top 30% Kodak Moments contest (top 400) and was selected to be part of the digital display at Usagi Gallery in New York City in September 2017.
- 2nd Place Winner for Children photography 2014 Power of Photography
- 2nd Place Winner for Industry/Technology 2014 Power of Photography
- 3rd Place Winner for Best Black & White 2014 Power of Photography
- Winner of the Kathy Mayer Memorial Award First City 2014 Art Show Quayside Art Gallery
- 2nd Place Winner Digital Art 2013 For Walton Beach Art Society Photograph Exhibit